February 20, 2004
Okay, guyz. today, there's been a little 'war' in my office. yawnz... nothing that impressive. only a bunch of men trying to impress us by behaving as if they're in the mid of some HK tycoon drama serial. boring... *rolls eyes upwards
but I left the office happily, knowing that I'm heading to Esmirada for Hoegaarden with my best fren, wenn, later. Oh, n Snow. Oh, and his buddies. Hoegaarden is the saviour! As Snow will put it. hehe..
Then, one of the above-mentioned idiots-cum-Zheng Shao Qiu wannabe called joy to say that there's the fax that needs to be faxed over by hook or by crook (usually they do things by crook, btw, fyi) today. So, here I am. back in tis miserable office. I juz sent it over, the damn fax.
N u know what? The STUPID lawyer on the other end who was waiting to get the fax told me off becos HIS EQUALLY STUPID staff gave us an incomplete phone number to fax the doc to. Bloody hell. He said, 'You obviously do not know how to fax IDD numbers. There are a lot of ways to fax overseas. And you obviously don't know. Please get someone from the office to teach you.'
Me was thinkin? Fuck you, buzz off!
Me said, 'Oh, I think we made a mistake in the number. So sorry. I will fax over to you now.'
Me was thinking? Fuck you.
So, it's settled now. You think I'd be upset by this imbecile? Like, allow my weekend mood to be crushed by someone who doesn't have much of a pathetic brain? Hah!
Of cos not! I'm still going for my Hoegaarden, still going fat frog tomorrow. Still in the weekend mood. Just that, it's a good start to an unrepressed weekend. How nice~~~!
fuck you... hahaha... I never learn how to curse until I learnt how to fuck. *shocked expression!* Opps, i meant use the word 'fuck'. haha.. hmm, Kinky... haha
ve a GREAT wkend, mates out there!
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 20:05